This Blog will be a jumbled mess of my thoughts and experiences.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Man or Lizard?










Ok, I heard that some people really don't like John Madden. I will admit he gets a little crazy when Favre comes on the field. In fact I don't think there has ever been a Monday night game where he has not compared something to Brett. Not that Favre doesn't deserve it, but really now, take a break. Anyway, I am just poking fun at John, I really think he is a good sportscaster. Despite his quirks, he really does know what he is talking about and just hearing his voice gets me in the football mood. Plus, I think it is funny when he gets off on a tangent and talks about a helmet or a big divot for 20 minutes. And who doesn't like the 6-legged turkey on Thanksgiving. I still think he looks like a lizard though.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never get tired of hearing people rave about Brett!

5:48 AM, September 09, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home