This Blog will be a jumbled mess of my thoughts and experiences.

Friday, December 23, 2005

New Name

When I started this blog I didn't know how long I was going to keep it up. Well, it is pretty fun so I think it is here to stay. That means I think it is time for a more clever title than Aabyl's Blog. Here are a few I have come up with. What do the viewers think?

Blurred Architecture of the Brain

A log of nonsense

Why this isn’t a movie

Blurred Vision

Blurred Renaissance man

The Elevator doesn’t quite go to the top floor

Unfounded information

Other?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like a log of nonsense. Not sure why, just seemed to fit.

3:19 PM, December 22, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't decided. Maybe either Blurred Renaissance man or Unfounded information.

3:20 PM, December 22, 2005

 
Blogger whitesky4 said...

Definately---
The Elevtor doesn't quite go to the top floor.

6:40 PM, December 22, 2005

 
Blogger ARC said...

I have it, thanks for your suggestions, but I am going with, scattered logic.

8:17 PM, December 23, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home