This Blog will be a jumbled mess of my thoughts and experiences.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Crazy Companions

I'll admit I come up with some pretty strange ideas but usually, once I get them together, they turn out pretty good. For example my PVC Christmas maze, the custom 12 shot fireworks shell launcher, and the wall of motherboards are a few of my brilliant inventions. I have been searching to see if there are others who take ideas too far and there just so happens to be some. These lucky few are to be known as my crazy companions. Today I would like to pay tribute to the man who built this bbq pool heater. Using siphon technology, water is pulled from the 8000 gallon pool and rushed through the copper tubing. The water is heated from the propane grill as it loops back and forth about 80 times and then is pushed back into the pool. The grill-o-heater can raise the temperature of the pool by 2 degrees an hour. Once the pool has reached its optimum temperature, the coils can be lifted off and the burgers can get tossed right on.

2 Comments:

Blogger whitesky4 said...

Yes, that is pretty insane, but effective!

3:50 PM, December 01, 2005

 
Blogger MarkIsces said...

yea, uh-huh... and you all laughed at my solar light in the port-a-potty idea.

This guy probably spends more money on propane than he would just going out and buying a commercial pool heater.

By the way, I still think prescription windshields for you automoblie is a damn good idea. Some of those elderly people sit pretty low in those cars. Imagine those "coke bottle" glasses turned into a windshield, that little old lady would look huge from other cars.

he he ...

3:43 AM, December 02, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home