This Blog will be a jumbled mess of my thoughts and experiences.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Shopping Cart Thief

It was a dark and rainy night....just kidding. Actually, it was raining but it was during the day. Seemed like a nice day to do a little indoor shopping. Natalie and I went over to the Hobby Lobby just to look around. They have alot of stuff that I would never buy, but it is fun to look at and Natalie enjoys it too. As soon as we get into the store, she says to me she has to go potty. Bummer timing, this has to be the worst store to have to use the bathroom in. I don't know about other Hobby Lobby's, but ours is pretty big, about the size of a regular Walmart. The bathrooms are strategically placed in the opposite corner from the entrance. So, I grab a cart and put her in, knowing she would never make it if we walked, and we started weaving in and out of the potpourri. Finally we reach the far end of the store and park the cart. I get Natalie out and we walk into the bathroom to take care of everything. About 5 minutes later, once we emerged from the bathroom, we came out only to find some lazy basket weaver stole the cart. Who would steal from a 3 year old? What did they think when the cart was parked outside the bathroom, not really a cart return area!? So there we are stranded on the opposite end of the store again needing to walk all the back to the front to get a new cart. I hope who ever stole that cart spent hours never finding what they we looking for. Ha, ha, ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home