This Blog will be a jumbled mess of my thoughts and experiences.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Too much pink

It's a girl! That's right. At 1:10 am on Thursday morning we had a baby girl. She was 7lb 10 oz and was 20.5 inches long. Everything went well and both baby Gloria and Mom are doing great. We are finally back from the hospital, so I can now get some pictures out there and my blog updated. Natalie, the big sister now, was so excited to see us get home. She loves the new baby and I think she will be a big help. The house is now going to have 3 women living her one of which is a Mary Kay Consulant. The pink is flowing into every room of the house. I think I will have to build a woodshed or a bigger garage. Alright, going to mow the lawn now and then have a brat and some beer while I watch football.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home