This Blog will be a jumbled mess of my thoughts and experiences.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Smell of Sulfer in the Morning

Ah yes, the snow is gone the temperature is up, what else is there to think about besides fireworks. It is that time of the year that I start planning my fireworks show for the 4th of July. I like to do a couple shows, one smaller show at my house with just fountains and wheels and then a larger show with aerials and things that leave large craters in the ground. I've been looking for ways to modify the fountains and smaller fireworks to automate the show rather than lighting each piece separately. Remember that maze I built out of PVP pipe? Well, now I have another use for all those pipes. I am going to build a small house like structure out of these pipes. Then, I will take some extra green fuse and tether all the fountains together strapping them all over this house. If it works, I will be able to just ignite one fuse and sit back and watch as my giant fireworks house fountain give us a good show. Yeah, it will probably just blow up, but that will be neat to watch too. Stay tuned for pictures of the giant fireworks house fountain. (yes, I need to figure out a name for it....)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In my mind, fireworks season is from the day I get the stuff home until the day after the 4th. Lots of weekends to do some test launching as long as the neighbors are cool with it

11:34 AM, April 20, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home