This Blog will be a jumbled mess of my thoughts and experiences.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Slayer Mom


My mom recently got a pretty nice laptop designed for gaming. That's right, I said mom and gaming in the same sentence. Since then I have introduced her to a few games like Medal of Honor, Starcraft, Simcity 4, and Axis and Allies. She has been doing pretty good at the games. Medal of Honor was her favorite for a while and she even made it through all the missions. (I didn't even do that!) What impresses me the most however is her performance on Diablo 2. She got the game and I help her out with a character build. I gave her a Druid zookeeper. Now, for those of you who know the game, this isn't a very powerful build. I thought, however, that she could summon her animals and stay back out of the fighting a bit. Well, it seemed to work. In less than 2 weeks she has already beaten Baal once and is well on the way though nightmare. She has earned the rank of Slayer and I wouldn't be surprised if she makes it to Hell this week. (Sounds mean, but it is actually a compliment)

2 Comments:

Blogger whitesky4 said...

Wow, Thanks for the kind words! It's so heartwarming, when your kids are proud of you! In accepting this award, I just want to say thanks for all your help and training, I couldn't have done it without you!

6:33 PM, February 10, 2006

 
Blogger MarkIsces said...

Thats great! I look forward to seeing the zoo keeper this saturday when I come to visit the basement of pete. I'll bring my bone throwing necromancer and maybe three of us can get through hell together. (I havent even made it that far).

6:15 AM, February 15, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home