This Blog will be a jumbled mess of my thoughts and experiences.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Throne Room

It is a sad day here. Today I realized the full effects of living with three women. I sat down on my throne today to do my usual business. I pinched my loaf and reached over for the charmin. But what do I find? What is this? It was not my soft double roll, but a new kind of TP. I grabbed the roll and started winding some off as the little hearts printed on the paper made a path to this cute little puppy. That's what I said, there was a cute little puppy printed on the paper I use to wipe my ass. The last secured room in the house has surcome to the force of females and transformed into a women's bathroom. I'll have to gets some pine scented spary or something.

2 Comments:

Blogger whitesky4 said...

I've been looking for that kind of T.P., where can I get some?

7:26 PM, April 11, 2006

 
Blogger MarkIsces said...

Target has them. I prefer the quilted. it seems like your using less squares. And I prefer the feeling that my hand is supported by quilted softness. :)

6:39 AM, June 21, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home