This Blog will be a jumbled mess of my thoughts and experiences.

Monday, May 01, 2006

SD-6

Once again my buddy Mark recommended a great show. I never watched Alias before, but got the DVDs and started watching them. It is really good and more complex than I had thought. I live the James Bond movies, but I think this is even better. The multiple story-lines from her work at SD-6 to her CIA work to her "real life" to the mysteries about her father to her friend's investigation to her....I could go on for a while. Plus you get the added bonus of cool spy gadgets and watching this girl kick everyone's ass. I am so glad I an watching it on DVD though. Almost every episode ends half-way through a mission and I would have had to wait a week to find out what happens next. However, I find myself staying up until 1:00 or 2:00 am because I can't stop watching the whole next episode and then the next and then the next.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Hey! We tried to email you with news and pictures, but apparantly your email isn't what we have in our address book.

Anyways, we'd like your address so we can send an announcement! Mark has our email if you don't have it!

-Becky

2:59 PM, May 17, 2006

 
Blogger MarkIsces said...

mmmm, Jennifer Garner.... ah yes.

6:35 AM, June 21, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home