This Blog will be a jumbled mess of my thoughts and experiences.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Bye Bye Bri

Well, this survivor is leaning more toward the law of nature. The weak and injured are dropping like flies. I don't know if the players this time are just wusses, or if this is really the hardest survivor ever. It seems that everyone is getting hurt or tired. I was thinking at first that they were all weak, but when Jeff gave the temp update of 115 degrees, I can see how it might be a little rough out there. I would have picked Brian to be voted out. He so annoyning, shut up already. I do feel sorry for Steph though. She gets a second chance to play and once again she is on the loosing team. What the hell is a pick anyway? I'm not sure yet, if Gary is making a good decision or not about keeping his football history a secrect. I don't think he would get voted out right way and it may hurt him once they find out. I thought they would suspect something when he was barking out orders in the first challenge. He sounded like a quarterback to me. So here is a question for you all; How long before Nakum eats that noisy monkey?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Pick is a basketball maneuver; obstructing an opponent with one's body; "He was called for setting an illegal pick". Also, the person or team selected to win.

11:12 PM, October 02, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home