This Blog will be a jumbled mess of my thoughts and experiences.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

What is happening?

So the Packers loose to the Lions on their first game of the 2005 season. That sucked, but it happens. I though, next week it is a home game they will do better. The Browns came in and crapped all over our lawn. Well, now we are 0 and 2, and we haven't been 0 and 3 since like 1984. I wasn't worried then the following week with another home game. Again, another loss. Then this week, I was praying for something good to happen. I sleeplessly turned on my TV at 8:00pm on a Monday night to watch a 3 hour game knowing that I would have to get up all night with the new baby. They had better not waste my time. Then I sat there and watched hour after hour the packers make mistakes, miss tackles, and not get touchdowns. Finally, after half their team was out of the game due to injuries, they started to play some football and catch up. 1 minute left in the game and I though this might be worthwhile after all. What a come back that would be. But it didn't happen and the Packers continue to be in dead last. One good thing though is that the rest of the NFC North also sucks, so we are still only a game and a half from first place and still on the road to the play-offs.

1 Comments:

Blogger MarkIsces said...

Yea, Thats my fault... I haven't been watching them. I guess I should start huh.

4:19 AM, October 07, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home