This Blog will be a jumbled mess of my thoughts and experiences.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Double Loss

Two people out in one episode. Hum, they really want to limit the season to 14 episodes I guess. I suppose you have to if you want to have 2 seasons a year. Anyway, sorry about the late survivor reaction. I was internetless this weekend, so I had to wait until today. I must say I am happy to see Mr. Smiley go. He was totally blindsided:) I didn't really care either way with Margaret, she wasn't really a part of the show. Now Judd, on the other hand, makes sure his is part of the show. I would hate to be there with him. He really has a temper. I wonder if the extra beers had anything to do with it? I was actually nervous during tribal council. He isn't going to win if he keeps that up. Speaking of tempers, what is with Bobby Jon? Crazy man! Jamie could take him down in a second.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

You are WAY too into this survivor thing...

:)

7:24 AM, October 26, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home