This Blog will be a jumbled mess of my thoughts and experiences.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Rooftop cookin'

A few weeks ago I went for a walk near my work. I wandered over to the new parking ramp they built and thought I would go in and check it out. I walked around and around and around and finally got to the top. It is about 5 stories up. I noticed that only the first two levels had cars and the rest was completely empty. It was a very nice parking ramp and was very clean since it was so new. I saw a nice big flat area on the top and then it hit me. We should tailgate up here. So yesterday a couple of us drove up to the top of the ramp. We got out a grill, some brats, lawn chairs, chips, and one of those pink flamingos. We fired up the grill and relaxed while looking at the nice view from the top. We put a couple extra brats on the grill in case security or the fire department came because of the smoke coming off the roof of the parking ramp. Nobody came though, too bad for them. I must say this is one of the best ideas I've had yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home