This Blog will be a jumbled mess of my thoughts and experiences.

Friday, October 28, 2005

The Merge

Everyone is out for themselves now, so that may mean the end for Judd unless Jamie can pull off his little plan of taking him to the final two. What perfect timing for Danni though. It was a great idea on her part to share the chocolate with everyone for he birthday. I think that will win her some points.

I just want to say that making those cards was a neat idea, but man, could he have been any more dainty about it. "We got all these little leaves together and painted numbers on them. We got all the suits for a full deck of card, including the jokers." Guess you had to be there.

I have decided to stop watching the previews for next week. I am tired of how they build something up and mislead you. Last week the preview showed that Amy figured out Gary's little secret and confronted him about it. Then this week they were just joking around. Every week somethign like this happens. I suppose they are trying to get you to return next week. Well, new flash, I will return next week you don't have to lie to me. If the show is good enough, that should be enough.

1 Comments:

Blogger whitesky4 said...

I quite agree about the previews, They are so misleading, which is unnecessary, we are hooked anyway. I do have other thoughts about the show this time also though.
1. You mean this is the first tribe to make a deck of cards, or some up with some kind of entertainment? A 10 year old could do better than these teams!
2. Have they all just given up the search for food? They indeed look like they need some! I know the challenges are tougher this time and the weather is more of a factor, but come on, food would help! They just gear up for the challenge and then lay around all lethargic like all they have to do is not get into a confrontation with anyone to stay in the game.
Where is the strategy? Not much outplaying going on here. Without the interesting challenges, based on personality alone, this survivor series would be a bore! Watch out Lydia and Judd!

11:43 AM, October 29, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home