This Blog will be a jumbled mess of my thoughts and experiences.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The Chronicles of Narnia

Although I am a fan of the Harry Potter series, there is another movie I am looking forward to. I've seen a few previews to the movie and the CGI looks great. I think they spent alot of time on the lion in particular. Either that, or I am going to be disappointed. The movie isn't geared toward and adult audience, but then again, neither was Harry Potter. This movie, I believe, is going to be comparable to Goblet of Fire. I'll have to see both and see which one I like better. The Potter movie I'm sure will be really good, even though this is the fourth time. The new world Narnia will open to does give it an advantage. We shall see. I have read the Harry Potter books before the movie, but I haven't read this one. Hopefully the story is sound. I am sure it will be more in-depth than Doom anyway. My movie link will take you to Narnia, and you can meet the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.

4 Comments:

Blogger whitesky4 said...

I agree, this movie looks excellent! I wonder at the title, though, more people I would think are familiar with the story as The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, than The Chronicles of Narnia, but perhaps I am mistaken. When is the movie out?

5:06 PM, November 09, 2005

 
Blogger Rebecca said...

Interesting...the title...Chronicles of Narnia actually is all three books in the series, whereas "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe" is the first book. I've only seen it advertised as The Chronicles of Narnia. Is it subtitled with "The Lion...?"

8:23 AM, November 10, 2005

 
Blogger MarkIsces said...

uh, there is like 7 books... and they are all called Chronicles of Naria, then they hae a second title. Kind of like "Harry Potter- Chamber of Secrets" all are named HP -something. Yea it looks to be good though, I liked the books I read. Should be a neat flick, we saw the preview when we went to Jarhead.

5:22 AM, November 11, 2005

 
Blogger Rebecca said...

Hmm...I didn't know there were 7 books...does that mean there will be 7 movies? Hopefully...if they are good.

Jarhead, I must be out of touch 'cuz I haven't heard of it.

7:32 AM, November 11, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home